sábado, 16 de janeiro de 2010

Misguided Ghosts.


I'm goig away for a while, but I'll be back, don't try to follow me 'Cause I'll return as soon as possible see I'm trying to find my place but it might not be here that I feel safe, we all learn to make mistake and run from them, from them. With no direction, run from them, from them. With no conviction. I'm just one of those ghosts, travelling endlessly. Don't need no road, in fact they follow you, and we just go in circles. Now I'm told that this life and pain is just a simple comprimise. So we can get what we want out of it. Someone care to classify a broken heart and twisted minds so I can find someone to rely on. So run to them, to them full speed ahead. Oh, you are note useless, we are just misguided ghosts travelling endlessly. The ones we trusted the most pushed us far away. And theres no one role, we should not be the same but I'm just a ghost and still they echo me, they echo me in circles.

Paramore - Misguided Ghosts.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário